Our Career Development program:
- Supports clients to gain sustainable education and employment outcomes
- Research career options and appropriate education pathways
- Assistance to write resumes and cover letters
- Develop interview skills
- Develop Australian workplace readiness
- Understand your rights and responsibilities at work
The Career Development program offers two weekly group sessions
- At the Learning Space on Wednesdays
- During Homework Support on Mondays for young people between 15 – 25 years
We also work with a range of employers to try and match your interest with the needs of the employer.
If you are an employer and interested in becoming a part of our ‘Employer Recruitment Program’, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you further.
This program is part of our Settlement program which aim to increase capacity, connection and participation in the community. We provide services to humanitarian entrants and other migrants on eligible visas during their first 5 years of settlement in Australia.