SMRC is thrilled to open registrations for our first Learn Local pre-accredited training program:
Taste of volunteering.
- Did you know that volunteering is a great pathway to employment and training?
- Have you ever considered volunteering but didn’t know where to start?
- Did you know that volunteers have rights and responsibilities?
- Are you aware of the various volunteering roles in your community?
- An introduction to volunteering in a fun and interactive environment.
- 20 hours of class-room based training with hands on program volunteering experience.
- Matched volunteer buddy system.
- Learn skills in searching for volunteer roles.
- Learn skills in applying for volunteer roles.
- Learn how to create a resume.
- Learn and practice interview skills
DOWNLOAD FLYER HERE – ACFE Flyer – Final
For more information contact:
Southern Migrant & Refugee Centre
Helen P—Settlement Volunteer Coordinator
Phone: 03 9767 1932